Was one of your New Year resolutions to declutter your house and get rid of the things you don’t need anymore? Assuming you’ve been dreading it and putting it off, we created a step-by-step guide to help organize your home. We want to help you on your journey to declutter your home and feel more satisfied overall.
- Start with the most tedious task to get it out of the way.
- Organize room by room, choose which side of the house you want to begin with and go from there.
- In each room, organize the larger areas first, i.e. clothes, books, pots and pans, etc. and then move onto the smaller tasks.
- Donate, donate, donate – all the items that you rarely use, get rid of and donate to an organization of your choice.
- Ask yourself if you really